Raw Cacao Bark
Packed full of antioxidants, this truly blissful chocolate bark is so simple and satisfying.
Recipe courtesy of I AM CO.
1/2 C Raw Cacao Powder
1/2 C Coconut Oil
1-3 tsp Sweetener of choice (honey, pure maple syrup, brown rice malt syrup, coconut nectar etc)
Annies Fruit Bars or Fruit Bites
Other goodies of your choice (cashews, shredded coconut, macadamias etc)
- Place coconut oil in a small bowl inside a larger bowl with boiling water, until it is melted.
- Then furiously mix cacao powder, sweetener and Annies Fruit Bites into the oil and any ‘optional goodies'.
- Line a tray with baking paper and pour the mixture over this, using a spoon to flatten it out.
- Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours and then wham bam, it's done! Break into pieces of ‘bark'.
- Be aware- this tastes amazing and is still a TREAT. Enjoy every bite.